Re: vmstat

Chris January wrote:

If it overwrites it, then I have packaged it wrongly. It should put ps.exe
and kill.exe into separate subdirectories, i.e. /bin/procps/ps.exe and
/usr/bin/procps/kill.exe.

PLEASE do not differentiate between /bin and /usr/bin. This caused no end of trouble during the early days of setup.exe when setup didn't *always* follow the mounts. Granted, setup is much better about that sort of thing now, but don't tempt fate.

There's no need for separate /bin and /usr/bin on cygwin.

(I don't care about the procps/ subdirectory, but I doubt others will be very happy about it. cf. netpbm packagin discussion on cygwin-apps)

--Chuck