Re: Snapshot/XFree/Your request

I have not ignored your request Chris, I am just in the process of doing
another shot at mkpasswd on a
HUGE network, it takes forever.  I did get todays snapshot about 30 minutes
ag.

As a sanity check, I logged off the network, and logged into my laptop
directly.  XWin did run fine in that
setting.

To provide you with a laugh/grimace/derisive snear, I honestly forgot that
the domain I log into every day
is in fact the network domain, not my laptop.  Ack, there are several terms
that one can use to fill
int the blank of "He's dumber than blank %^&*!"

Wayne