RE: cygwin 1.3.3 WinNT4.0 munmap invalid argument

OK - I wasn't sure what the list would be like - after 100+ emails overnight
I see it is quite active.

I have created a test case - hopefully it's not to hard to follow. I can
compile and run it under redhat linux with no errors, but not under cygwin.
There are 2 parts, the c code (munmap_test.c) and a text file
(cygcheck.out) - as the mapping is using a file descriptor. I thought it may
be useful to make the text file the output from cygwin configuration
diagnostics. In both cases gcc with no other options was used to compile.

Thanks in Advance,
Shane

Shane Mann
Software Engineer          Phone: +61-7-3259-2223
CiTR Pty Ltd               Fax:   +61-7-3259-2259
339 Coronation Drive,      Email: shanem@citr.com.au
Milton, QLD, 4064          Web:   http://www.citr.com.au