Re: Fwd: Your problems may be solved in the latest cygwin snapshot!Try it out!

A few problems have been fixed in the recent cygwin snapshots, so please
try one out and report success/failure to cygwin at cygwin dot com.

I installed 1.3.11-3 and the problem with the pregnant pauses before
every command executes, when I'm logged in as a domain user, but
my controller is currently unavailable, is back.

Backing out to 1.3.9 makes the problem go away.