Re: [Fwd: Re: Newbie: How to get permissions working with 'ntsec']

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 11:12:41PM -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
> True.  I will admit that the thought of supplying a quick patch to this
> doc occurred to me just after sending the response.  Anyway, attached is
> my proposed patch.

Thanks Larry but I don't think that's the right way to do it.
The ntsec doc is written as the functionality grew.  Therefore
the next chapter describes what has been added since version 1.1.
In the original state the passwd and group files didn't contain
the SIDs and they don't help to understand the examples.  They
shouldn't introduce stuff which is talked about later in the doc.

I've changed the text to explain the examples and I've added
examples with SIDs in the next chapter.  I've uploaded it to
the online users guide already.  Please read it again an give
some feedback.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.