From: "Stephan Mueller" <smueller@microsoft.com>
To: "Underwood, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Underwood@nrc.ca>; <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 4:51 AM
Subject: RE: Perennial problem with setup

The workaround that worked for me was to delete everything (actually
rename my cygwin root) and start over.  I had stuff from 'the old days'
before each site you downloaded from had its own cache directory and it
was nice to get rid of that too.  I haven't seen the problem since (only
a couple of minor updates in that time, but it looks promising.)

stephan();