RE: Done with passing File Descriptors!

Cool.

> 	I've got working code (modifying the dll and the
> cygserver) and I
> can send the patch and you may look at it if you like.  But
> where should I
> send the patch, here or cygwin-developers?  And if
> cygwin-developers how
> do I subscribe to that list?

>From www.cygwin.com/lists.html - cygwin patches. If the code needs
design discussions and so forth, then cygwin-developers become on topic,
and you should join. Again, from the same page: "You can subscribe to or
unsubscribe from any of the above lists by sending email to
themailinglistname-subscribe@cygwin.com or

> 	It's a pretty big patch, so I assume you'll need an assignment,
> but at the same time I'm a college student working on my Thesis, so I
> don't think they'll be a problem, but I'll ask my advisor.

Cool. Please wait to send it in until you've got the assignment in the
mail (and perhaps a scanned copy sent to Chris (Chris is this ok?) to
expedite things).

Rob