Re: "Muttprint" (pretty-print) for Cygwin?

Tom,

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:58:52AM +0200, Thomas Baker wrote:
> I want to move on to muttprint,

I use a2ps to print from mutt (and the command line) under Cygwin.  See
the following for the details:

    http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC48

> urlview,

I tried urlview and didn't like it.  Instead, I use w3m (a curses based
web browser) to both autoview HTML and to run a browser inside of mutt.
IMO, this solution works *much* better than urlview.  You can find a
pre-built Cygwin w3m at:

    http://www.dd.iij4u.or.jp/~madokam/#w3m

> If the goal of Muttprint is to suppress administrative
> header lines and print mail nicely, one per page (see
> http://muttprint.sourceforge.net/pics/sampe.png), then the
> script I started to write based on Olaf's (see below) is a
> start.  But I spoke too soon: enscript expects just one
> mail message at a time, not an entire mbox.

Note that a2ps may expect likewise -- actually, I have never passed a2ps
a mbox file as a command line argument.  Although, I not sure how often
someone would want to print an entire mbox.  So far, printing one message
at a time or tag-printing a few has met my needs.

Jason