RE: strcasestr not found

Hi,

I ment for you to look at the files, and glean the strcasestr function
from it.  Indeed, you will notice that the functions in the file are
surrounded by defines.  So just get what you need and drop it into your
program's .c/.h files.  Otherwise you'll get mutliple definitions and
other uneeded stuff.

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - If that is to complicated, then do a "strcasestr" search on google.
 I believe the top hit is someone's simple implimentation of this fuction,
though I have no idea if it works.