RE: Debugging SysV IPC

If gdb/strace is needed, I'll ask for specific info at the time. At the
moment, IIRC you have an issue with the cygserver (apparently) not
running when you start it. You need to look in the source
(cygserver_transport_sockets) and find the domain socket file that
should be created, and
* kill cygserver
* remove the file
* start cygserver

And see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, then gdb is your friend. Don't
worry about getting cygwin to connect to the cygserver, just find out
why it's not (apparently) listening. Oh, also in the cygserver source
files, change DEBUG to 1 and it'll spew debugging data to strace (for
API calls) and to the console (for cygserver).

Rob