RE: Where to suggest improvement?

> > Thanks for the info - where would I submit an improvement
>
> Here, or on cygwin-apps.
>
> Rob
Robert,

I have an idea (no patches, sorry), would it be possible to capture the
output of the postinstall to logfiles?  They go by so fast that you see
errors, but then they are gone.  If that's not possible, perhaps an
optional stepwise post install, for debugging, where you'd hit return
after each command.  Just a thought...

Cheers,
Nicholas