Re: Problems Downloading from all mirror sites, such as: ftp://ftp.mpi-sb.mpg.de/pub/gnu/mirror/gcc/gnu.org/pub/gcc/

Hi,

you're using the wrong list. Send your questions to cygwin@cygwin.com
(CC and Reply-To activated).
To use the CygWin distribution download the setup utility from
http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe, and follow the instructions on the web
pages and the setup application itself.
BEWARE: The development environment is not installed using the default
install. Select the compiler and tools you need from the corresponding
setup categories!!

Good luck,

Johan Bezem
CSK Software AG