odbc driver problem

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile an odbc driver using cygwin compiler.

All seems to work properly, but when trying to link sqlconnect from odbc sdk test application an error appears telling me the driver doesn't have the sqlconnect function.

That's very strange because I can link directly the dll from a C application without using odbc manager. So I think perhaps odbc manager is looking for an special calling convention I'm not aware.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Ignasi Villagrasa.