Re: Building cygwin1.dll

Great, can anyone here provide any tips as to starting points in using
the mknetrel package?  I'll reverse engineer it if need be or to fill in
the blanks, but I'm guessing somebody knows something.  <G>

What I know so far, is before you start using mknetrel, you've gotta
install getopt.

C'mon, lay it on me, I promise they won't make you sleep with the
fishes.

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org