Re: Building cygwin1.dll

rich-paul@rich-paul.net wrote:

> OK, why don't I start over:
>
>         My assumption, from the previous discussion, was that the directions
>         in the FAQ were, in theory, sufficient to actually perform the task.

Not yet. I myself whish that this was more refined, but it might
take a while for those that by their concentrated experiance consider
points to be trivial to understand to the extent to which documentation
is required to adapt that experiance to your or another's needs.

--
--=<> Dr. Clue (A.K.A. Ian A. Storms) <>=--
--=<[]>=- http://www.drclue.net