From: Nicholas Wourms [mailto:nwourms@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, 1 June 2002 1:13
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: Re: gcc 3

Has anyone attempted to compile gcj and libgcj recently?  I'd like to know
if any hope for support of that in cygwin has progressed.  Most annoying
is the fact that the gcc-3.1 results pages shows someone was able to get
gcj support compiled.  Yes I know there was deiscussion of this in the
past, but the information is terribly outdated and of no use.  Anyone get
it to work in the most recent builds?  Also, any success with objc/libobjc
(recently)?  Any bold people trying out gcc-3.2 (bleeding edge)?