Cannot run gdb on source compiled with g++.

Hi,
    I am not able to run gdb successfully. gdb runs successfully for the binaries shipped with cygwin - say ls or date (I can do assembly level debugging). However, when I compile code with g++ with/without debug info, gdb gives me error 193.

Source file:

#include<iostream>

void main (void){
  using std::ostream;
  cout << "Hello world " <<endl;
}

Compile command
g++ -g Hello.cpp -o Hello

gdb commandline and dump

gdb -nw hello.exe

[~/Unix/Src/CPP]>gdb -nw hello.exe
GNU gdb 5.0 (20010428-1)
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/raghuraman/Unix/Src/CPP/hel
lo.exe
Error creating process /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/raghuraman/Unix/Src/CP
P/hello.exe, (error 193)

(gdb)