Re: Control-O not working in Pico When telneting

I'm running Cygwin locally (NT) only.
I am not using rxvt (just tried rxvt though and it froze when I tried
control-o to save a file while telneting)
I type "telnet" from a bash shell. Then pico on a remote linux server...
Thanks
-Jeff

Sent by:        cygwin-owner@cygwin.com