Question about DOS text file

The GCC version 2.95.3-5 come with cygwin version 1.3.10 as a package can
compile C source file with DOS end-of-line character.  However, the GCC
built by myself can not compile DOS C file correctly.
Here is the C source file:
1   #define ABC                1,\
2                              2,\
3                              3
4
5   void main()
6   {
7   }
If this C program is saved as a DOS text file, my GCC will complain
about line 2.  If this C program is saved as a UNIX text file, compile
is OK.
It seems like my GCC compiler can not detect DOS end-of-line (CR/LF)
because to the parser, "1,\LF" is different from "1,\CRLF".
Is there any flag to set while building the GCC or any GCC options can
handle the DOS text file format?

Thanks
Bernard