RE: Bug in setup.exe 2.194.2.24

That's good to know. There is one additional possibility that has
occurred to me. Setup is *designed* to redownload files in download-only
mode. This is not my preference, but was argued over waay back. So in
download mode, *any* choice other than 'keep' or 'skip' will result in
the files being downloaded.

Does that tie in with the behaviour you are reporting? (I finally
clicked to this just a few minutes ago, or I'd have made  that statement
*ages* ago.)

Rob