Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

It wasn't setup that BSOD'd the op sys it was rebooting after the setup.
Jeeze!  And please if you want to give me the old "screw you" that doesn't
help any.  You may think my op sys is hanging on by it's IDE cable and if so
that's your call.  I cannot believe you suggested installing a Norton
product.  OMYGOD!  Next thing you'll be praising the likes of WinOnCD for
Windows 2000 or a McAfee product.

--
George Hester
008a01c1e8bf$bd036b40$0101a8c0@albion">news:008a01c1e8bf$bd036b40$0101a8c0@albion...