Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

IMHO, cygwin setup works like a champ.  I've install cygwin on 4
machiness in the past year, nary a BSOD.

Stick your toes back in.  The water was never that bad in the first
place.

;-)

David

On Sat, 2002-04-20 at 12:35, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 03:19:40AM -0400, George Hester wrote:
> >Do you have all your toes?
>
> Sure.  My toes are not so sensitive that they become burned off if
> I encounter a problem with my system.
>
> I'm also the kind of guy who thinks that if something is working for 99%
> of the people out there and *I* have a problem that it is probably *my*
> problem.  So, often, I like to figure out what that problem is.
> Sometimes, if I don't have enough time or interest, I might wait to see
> if a new version of a program solves my problem but I never grow so
> averse to trying something new that I steadfastly avoid running a
> program because it once gave me problems.
>
> Does that answer your question?
>
> cgf

{ snip }

--

The Meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything:
           10x + 5x - 35 = x + 7