Linker issues

Greetings,
	I had posted earlier about some undefined references to InitCommonControls.
I seem to be having a problem trying to link with the comctl32 library, I
link to it but it still can't find it. I realize that this isn't directly
related to cygwin so I am asking if anyone has had any experience with this
subject or could shed some light on it to please contact me off line so as
to not use up space on this mailing list. Thanks in advance.