Re: Control-O hangs rxvt

On Tuesday 16 Apr 02, O'BRIEN,STEVE (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1) writes:
> I cannot explain why rxvt should fail to respond to ^] in this state whereas
> the cygwin console does. ...

Or why it should not cause problems to hundreds of other cygwin rxvt
users who also have the "stty flush ^O".

You *are* using Cygwin telnet, right?

Anyway, thanks for the workaround.  I could put that in the FAQ.  (But
despite assertions that this is a common problem, I never recall
seeing it in this list before, at least not in the last couple of
years that I've been reading it.  Apologies if I've missed it all
somehow.)

Regards,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)