Re: bash 2.05a-3: option to allow drive letter prefixes for completion?

Hmm... I've set no special options regarding case sensitivity, but completion
with both upper and lower case drive letters works fine, i.e., both

ls c:/<tab>

and

ls C:/<tab>

show me the contents of the root directory on drive C. I *do* have the
directive

set show-all-if-ambiguous on

in my .inputrc. Don't know if that has any effect.

--Rick