serial problem take 2

Hello,

Here we go again, I am writing some test code which will eventually become
a boot loader for  a microcontroller.
I need to be able to toggle DTR and RTS lines on the serial port and would
have liked to use ioctl() but TIOCMSET, TIOCM_DTR are not supported at the
moment.

Any ideas on how to do this?

I am willing to pay a box of chocolates of their choice from chocexpress
(http://www.chocexpress.com/cx1/)
to the first person  that gets this going.

Regards,
Deya