Re: ProFTPd ported to Cygwin

--- "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp@familiehaase.de> wrote:
> I'm having problems here:
>
> $ ftp localhost
> Connected to loreley.antigone.familiehaase.de.
> 220 ProFTPD 1.2.5rc1 Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [loreley.antigone.familiehaase.de]

You seem to be runing the latest release sources.
I tested it only with latest CVS sources, and it worked fine.
There are some problems in changing uid, that's somehting to
work upon. But basic functionality works fine.
In the evening, I'll post my sample configuration, and the README
which I'm about to finish (it's all at my home PC)

Cheers,
Stan