Re: Port problem

Hallo ioda,

Am 2002-04-07 um 14:04 schriebst du:

> What is your server OS and cygwin version ?

NT4 Server & W2K Server
$ cygcheck -c cygwin
Cygwin Package Information
Package             Version
cygwin              1.3.9-1

> Tests you made let me think there's still something wrong (one char missing,
> not work always !)

Though it works ok. when I connect from a remote box with a browser.

> I think about possible problem is dup of socket descriptor not cleanly made
> when forking.
> Not clear for me but it's like socket was closed before all data were sent.

The output when connecting with telnet is complete.

> An other question howto debug child process using gdb ?

Uhm, there is a howto somewhere, but I don't know the URL.
There was also some talking on the list about this should be in the
ML archives.

> Thanks !

> (PS sorry for poor english !)

You're welcome.