Re: Possible Workaround - SSH/SSHD: could not chdir to home directory:No such file or directory

That did the trick!  Thanks so much for your help.  SSHD is back to being
run by SYSTEM.

Is there a way to get mount to "dispel" any per-user mount settings? I
found that since I had already set
   mount -c /
when I ran
   mount -s -c /
the changes were masked by the old settings.  I ended up removing the
registry entries for my user by hand, and now everything seems happy.

Cheers,
flip