Subject: Re: Problem in downloading
Author:  lhall (lhall@rfk.com) at internet
Date:    4/2/2002 9:19 PM

At 02:03 AM 4/2/2002, deepu.arora@st.com wrote:
>      Hello,
>
>      We tried many times to download the full package of CYGWIN from
>      various FTP sites using Setup.exe version 2.194.2.22 but we are
>      getting following error after 98% (246MB) downloading.
>
>      "DOWNLOADING INCOMPLETE" try again.
>
>      Please let us know the solution.

Just run setup again and install from the local directory where it stored
the packages.  Obviously, not all the packages you tried to install initially
will be there but you should get the majority.  After that, you can rerun
setup, install from the internet, and pick the packages you missed in the
first round.