Re: ncftp current release won't run - missing CYGREADLINE5.DLL

Right.  And I actually forgot about the fact that this problem is in the FAQ
too.  I need to take some of my own advice and spend more time looking at
the FAQ myself!

Why can't my application locate cygncurses5.dll? or cygintl.dll? or cygreadline5.dll? or ...?\
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC32

Sorry Chuck and David...