Re: I'm having Trouble with 'readme' on CPAN

 --- "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp@familiehaase.de> wrote: >
>Hallo Muhammad,
>
> Am 2002-03-29 um 14:26 schriebst du:
>
> > Hi,                A PERL QUESTION ???
> >                   ---------------------
> >    I was wondering if anybody has noticed a
> problem with the CPAN 'shell'.
> > With all other 'Net' applications shut down, it
> seems to behave quite well,
> > except when running the 'readme' routine.
>
> Hmmm, never used it...
>
> I have no problems here (this is perl-5.7.3, the
> upcoming perl-5.8),
> at least then it will work ok.
>
> Gerrit
> --
> =^..^=

Hi Gerrit,
   Thanks for your feedback. I'm looking forward to
the new release of Perl !!  (The idea of debugging
CPAN on an emulator (albeit a good one!) makes me feel
rather weary).
   That being said, I'm still very interested to learn
as much as I can about Cygwin (not just windoze)
        Muhammad   Worcs.  UK