From: egor duda [mailto:deo@logos-m.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 18:06
To: DEVRIENDT ERIK
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: connect() does not work with UNIX domain datagram sockets

It may be cygwin bug. You can do a couple of things to help us to find
it out. First, send a test program to the list, i'll try to reproduce
the problem. Second. Try running your program using strace utility,
like this:

strace -f -b 65000 -o strace.log some_program.exe

Then look into strace.log. I bet it will contain a string "accept from
unauthorized server" string (or "connect from unauthorized client").
If that's so, can you please send me strace.log.bz2 via personal
e-mail to <deo@logos-m.ru> ?