Re: template handling

http://www.cygwin.com/packages/gcc/ tells you the version of gcc that Cygwin
currently uses.  That would be 2.95.3.  You can find out other versions by
looking at www.cygwin.com/packages and selecting the appropriate package.
The versions all match the GNU versions of the like packages.  I would
suggest that you start with them to find out if *any* version supports
the functionality you want.  If it does, then you can worry about if it's
in the version that comes with Cygwin by default.

Just my $.02.