"Give me everything" setup option?

I've checked the FAQ and User's Guide, and I'm currently trying to
search the mailing list archives, but my search requests are blocking
for tens of minutes every time I click "search", so I'm hoping someone
has already figured this out.

I have cygwin 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 installed on my Win2000 box.  I
normally do a "download from Internet" and then "install from local directory"
to make sure I always have all the latest Cygwin files in case I need to
reinstall something.

When setup v2.194.2.21 became available, I figured I'd update my Cygwin
install.  Coincidentally, I need to install Cygwin on another machine that's
not connected to the Internet, so I figured I'd wipe out my Cygwin download
directory, grab everything, install over my current setup, and also burn a CD-R
to use for the install on the other system.

I deleted the contents of my local package directory, deleted setup* from the root
of my cygwin install directory, and saved the latest setup from www.cygwin.com
to my local package directory.  I ran setup and took these steps:

download from internet
 local package directory "D:\OpSystems\cygwin"
direct connection
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net
click on action icon for "all" so all categories now read "install"
start install

I figured this would download every possible file to my local package
directory so I could then burn them all to a CD-R.  After the download
phase finished, I have only 44 subdirectories in "contrib" and "latest",
and certain things like the cygwin dll itself are conspicuously missing.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me as to how I can
force setup to download everything.  Documentation pointers for setup
will also be gratefully accepted, especially since I'm having difficulties
searching the mailing list archives.

Thanks in advance for your time.

-Brian