-----Original Message-----
From: William Hubbard

Can someone point me to a how-to, or provide the steps, for getting set
up so that I can debug cygwin1.dll?  I want to instrument the com routines
to help zero in on a problem I am having with connecting gdb to a
simulation environment via a virtual serial port (to determine if it is
cygwin or the virtual serial port driver that is the problem).

I notice there are debug_printf statements in the code, already, but am
clueless as to where this information gets printed.  If I at least knew
that, I could add my own tracers, but I'd like to be able to step
through the code as well.  I finally got cygwin1.dll to compile...so what's
my next step?

Thanks,
Bill