Re: cygwin1.dll bug in ftime

Sounds to me like Cygwin is SUS-compliant here to me.  Perhaps you'd get a
more sympathetic response if you posted code that does what you need, is
itself SUS-compliant, and has trouble on Cygwin but not other SUS-compliant
platforms.  While it's always preferable that bug reports come with patches
for review, a simple, clear test case which shows the problem effectively is
the next best thing.  Sometimes it even prods someone else to fix the problem
you're seeing! ;-)

Just a thought,