Re: Setup.Exe causes Application Error at 0x78001750

Hello,

I want to notify all interested people that I've undoubtfully located
the function which causes this problem - it's __builtin_vector_delete,
and more specifically a call to free() inside its code.

As I cant reproduce currently this behaviour on my machine I'm stuck
to looking at the sources, still I have a suggestion for those
interested in debuggin this - I guess some memory is freed twice ...
I'd point the String and the cistring class (used in the progress
class) of course I maybe wrong ... I'll keep looking and provide more
info