Cross Compiler for ARM under Cygwin

Dave Feustel generated some correspondence a year ago about implementing a
cross compiler for ARM under Cygwin.

Dave if you see this,  I am embarking on the same adventure.  I am reading
Mumit Kahn's how to with great interest.

How well  did you succeed, and have you any pointers to avoid the pitfalls?

Has anyone else done the same??

Regards

Frank Domoney

Cambridge England