RE: OT: possible project/research project

Randall..

I'm saying that not doing that makes the maintenance untenable - at
first, second and third glance. If it's not a good enough model with
real enough potential for them to agree, then it's not worth doing.

> >Nearly everyone here does - most scripts have #!/bin/sh in
> the header.
>
> Perhaps. I do, but only until I want to use a BASH feature
> that ash doesn't
> have.

> >"The best is the enemy of the good."
> >- Voltaire "
>
> Yes, yes. I've been around long enough to have heard all of these.
>
> Don't forget this:
>
> "... this is the best of all possible worlds."
>   -- Voltaire

Yup... and murphy was an optimist!.

Oh, for the objectivity thing.... yes I'm defending it, but I'm not in
love with it per se - that more acceptable?

Rob