NASM as a CygWin package?

Hi!
Wouln't be convenient to have a NASM package directly installable (ni
binary and in source) from Cygwin's setup.exe?
I would surely be useful for people that uses CygWin, which I think
includes some of NASM developers, judging from the
cvs-ssh-win32-cygwin.tar.gz file in your download page.
This (not so) occult advertisiment just want to let you know of the
possibility: you just have to package it in a "uniform" way, like
installing in /usr instead of /usr/local... see
http://cygwin.com/setup.html for full info. and, of course, every
package needs a "mantainer" to avoid packages being orphaned and left
with old versions around, and who better that the current developers?
(well of course the mantainer just needs to create the package so can be
pretty anyone if the program compiles OOTB like NASM does).

C ya
Lapo

BTW: regarding that cvs-ssh-win32-cygwin.tar.gz file, IANAL but
regularly reading the cygwin mailing list I happen to have read that
distributing binaries without sources technically violates the GPL, as
the uses isn't gived the right to recreate it from sources

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)