Dependency checking broken in new setup.exe?

Hi all,

I'm using the new version of setup.exe, and package dependency checking
doesn't seem to work any more.

With the old setup.exe (version 2.125.2.10), if I do "install from internet"
and choose to install the "texmf" package, then the "texmf-base" and
"tetex-beta" packages are both automatically selected for installation.  If
I then cancel and fire up the new setup.exe (version 1.194.2.15), this does
not happen any more.  If I pick the "texmf" package, then only that package
is selected.  When I click OK, only that one package is installed.

I am using the same mirror each time (programming.ccp14.ac.uk).

According to setup.ini, "@ texmf" ... "requires: cygwin tetex-beta
texmf-base".

Kind regards,

Jon Foster
--
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at
the ground and miss." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

E-mail: jon@jon-foster.co.uk
web: http://www.jon-foster.co.uk/