Install abnormal: latest SSH package

Hello Corinna, all,

I ran setup to provide my Win98SE-Cygwin system with the SSH package
last night. I let setup update several other packages as well. All went
fine *except* the truly odd abnormality that SSH didn't get installed.
It was downloaded (I specified "install from internet") to the folder
where all the packages are expected to go, but setup never tried to run
an installation for that package; it was a completely silent failure
too. As I wrote, everything else tagged for update or installation was
installed, including OpenSSL which naturally got tagged by setup as a
prereq of SSH.

So I went in and manually installed the files for SSH and it's working
OK, AFAICT. (Yes, I hate broadcasting the fact that I am even trying to
use SSH on Win9x, but ... just have to trust that nobody reading this
here would try to abuse such priviliged info).

Just thought you ought to know.

   Best,
     Soren Andersen