cron usage...

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but I am trying to get cron to
work on my Windows 2000 machine.

I installed cron as instructed here:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2001/msg00077.html

which was:

  cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D

My $(id) was:

uid=500(Administrator) gid=513(None) groups=513(None)

If I now go to services, "cron" is listed as a
service, but is not running.

When I try to start it, I get an error from the
Microsoft Management Console:

"Could not start the cron service on Local Computer.
The service did not return an error.  This could be an
internal Windows error or an internal service error.
If the problem persists, contact your system
administrator."

Do you have any suggestions for how to get cron
working?  I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Christopher Paulicka
christopher_paulicka@hp.com