Re: install bash-login problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Bushart" <jdbushart@hotmail.com>
To: "Cygwin" <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 09:05
Subject: Re: install bash-login problem

There _isn't_ and _shouldn't_ be a call to the binary program 'login.exe' in
the default cygwin.bat.  If you have one there now, it is an error; replace
it with the original text.  I've placed a list of the original contents of
cygwin.bat below my sig so you can easily correct it.

If _bash_ fails to start for some reason in cygwin.bat, that is another
issue.  The chdir to the Cygwin /bin directory is necessary if you don't
already have it in PATH.
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html