Re^3: xdvi runtime error

You may be right. I was just looking to the memory
eaten by the xdvi process as reported by the W2K's
task manager. The crash was occurring at 128Mb of
allocated memory, and now occurs at 256Mb.

Thanks for this clarification, and thanks Corinna for the
explanation about vfork(). I hope I will be able to cleanly
run xdvi before becoming an "under the hood" expert.

Thanks folks!

Nic.