RE: Suggestion for setup

Don't know from where these can come; in my copy here I got:

***************
*** 379,382 ****
--- 381,386 ----
     switch (i)
       {
+      case 'a':
+        print_domain = -1;
       case 'l':
         print_local = 1;

I attach the original file below; the Changelog entry could be:

2002-03-06  Bernard Dautrevaux  <dautrevaux@microprocess.com>

	* mkgroup.c: Add a '-a' option to generate both local and
	domain groups, but without complaining if we cannot found
	a domain controller (i.e. if we're in a workgroup instead
	of a domain).
	* mkpasswd.c: ditto, but for users

As for a copyright assignment, I thought the change was sufficiently small
to not need one; the "contributing" page says we need one if the "change is
going to be a significant one in terms of the size of your code changes". I
hope changing about 10 lines in two files is not considered a "significant"
change but rather a minor one. I would *really* prefer not having to go
through all the paperwork (something I may even have to decline due to our
overall workload).

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie