Re: Why not a news server?

I went ahead and posted it to the cygwin.com thing.

--
Sincerely,
Daniel Adams - dpa3@dana.ucc.nau.edu

  1 Peter 4:10 (NIV)-  Each one should use whatever gift he has received to
serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

m31yf236bv.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org">news:m31yf236bv.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org...