Newbie.. Please help!

Re,

My company recently moved to Windows XP hence forced me to run it as my
desktop machine. I've installed VSHELL to access the box as well as CYGWIN,
however, cannot figure out how to merge "tcsh" will Windows environment.
"ps" shows only processes running under cygwin, I cannot chdir to c:\ and
end up being locked in cygwin's root directory. My main gold is to be able
to view Window's running processes and kill/restart them.

Perhaps this questions has already been addressed numerous time. Your
patience and help are both highly appreciated.

V.