Solve Your Problems - Magic Prayers Service

Greetings... and blessed be!

CONTENTS (of this message):

(A) Magic Prayers Service to solve your problems!
(B) FREE Dealer income opportunity!

(A) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Amazing  Magic  Prayers service can bring you money, exam success, luck, health and
love!

           ***** SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS! *****

Are you unsuccessful? Unhappy? Confused? Sick? Lazy? Don't despair. Tell us your
problems. We can help you to solve them even when you or others have failed.

You need not be poor, sad, frustrated, sickly or lazy again! You need never suffer from lack
or limitations again! Stop selling yourself short.

Write to us. We can help you to solve life's ills. We have found the key to succeeding in life
and are helping other individuals to succeed also.

  AMAZING NEW MIND POWER SECRET

Through the spiritual, the occult and the metaphysical, we shall endeavour to solve your
problems for you. Spiritually and metaphysically energizing
techniques will be performed secretly on your behalf for 60 days, or more.

We provide this magical prayers service since 1981. This is not a religious or black magic
service. All persons of all faiths can subscribe to our services. You don't have to join any
sect, organization or cult. No
chanting, rituals, visualisation or candle burning needed from you!

This is a non-sectarian service to help individuals solve their problems, become the best
they can be and help on the purpose of life.

'Solve All Problems'  can help you to succeed in life without you having to do any mystical
rituals or prayers yourself. We do everything for you. No problem is too much, no one is
beyond help, nothing is impossible!

This amazing service can help you for these specific purposes:

1. Passing your tests and exams
2. Getting the job you seek
3. Improving your memory power
4. Strengthening mental concentration
5. Becoming successful at your work
6. Enjoying prolonged good health
7. Healing your illness or someone else's
8. relieving your chronic pains & aches
9. Losing or gaining weight
10. Winning gambling, contests, lotteries
11. Making someone repays a debt
12. Banishing a run of bad luck
13. Gaining material wealth
14. Enjoying a peace of mind
15. Banishing your anxieties
16. Relieving your depression
17. Overcoming your fears & limitations
18. Improving your self-confidence
19. Developing a specific ability or talent
20. Getting a job promotion
21. Breaking a bad habit or attitude
22. Overcoming addiction or alcoholism
23. Ending your shyness or nervousness
24. Finding a true friend or life partner
25. Attracting someone to you
26. Winning the respect of others!
27. Overcoming your sexual problems!
28. Making yourself more attractive
29. Saving a failing relationship
30. Protecting against psychic Attack
31. Getting rid of an unwanted person
32. Protection against evil influences
33. Protection in money matters
34. Protection against your enemies
35. Stopping slander and gossip

  CHANGE YOUR LUCK RIGHT NOW!

Dare to hope and believe! Never quit! You can achieve your goals. Nothing is too good to
be true. Nothing is too good to happen for you.

Amazing results can happen. Your dreams can come true. This unique service of the
Tradisians  could change your life for the better!

Do something about your problems today!  Don't wait another day to solve them. Stop being
a victim of discrimination, racism or circumstances. You can make your chances, control
your circumstances and be the master of your destiny. Enough is enough!

  HELP YOURSELF OR YOUR LOVED ONE

It will be the best spent money of your life. Just relax and order today. We do all the hard
work.

To order for the 'Solve All Problems' service,  you must be clear and specific about your
problem. Send:

(1) Your full name, address, birth date, birth time;
(2) full details of your problem in your handwriting,and
(3) your photo (optional).

All information is kept confidential.  No one will know about you. No inconvenience to you.

YOU WILL RECEIVE:

(1) the exclusive 'Magic Prayers Service' for 60 days;
(2) a personalized Special Report to guide you;
(3) a mystery BONUS free gift relevent to your problem!
Every one of the three items is worth much, much more than the price below.

Order today. Limited time only.

PRICE:

In Malaysia/Brunei/Singapore, send RM36 for the Magic Prayers Service for each problem.
For two problems, send RM72. For five problems, send RM180.

In Europe, U.S.A., Africa, and other countries, send payments in either US Dollars (US$) or
in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) payable in a bank in Malaysia.
Please send US$15 (RM57) for one problem; US$30 (RM114) for two problems; US$75
(RM285) for five problems, and so on.

POSTAGE:

All prices are inclusive of Registered, First Class or Airmail postage.

PAYMENT:

Please send uncrossed Postal Orders/Money Order/Bank Draft/Cheque/Cash Money for
RM36 (for one problem if you are in Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei); or US$15
(for one problem if you are in Europe, U.S.A., Africa, or other countries.)

DELIVERY:

All orders with correct payments are processed and executed within the time period
mentioned above.

DROPSHIPMENT:

Your order can be shipped to anyone anywhere in the world. Just give us the name and
address of the recipient of this service.

DEALER:

Dealership and Distributorship are available for this item and hundreds of others, including
books, tapes, business, personal and occult services.

PRINTED CATALOGS:

Printed catalogs for other self-help, inspirational, business, philosphy, metaphysical, and
occult booksand other products and services may be included in the package delivering
your book order.

FREE CATALOGS

For free catalogs on hundreds of products and services, send a self-addressed stamped envelop if you are in
Malaysia. If you are in Singapore or Brunei, send S$3 or B$3. If you are in the U.S.A., Europe, Australia,
Africa, or other countries, send US$3/US$5 to cover the Air Mail postage.

All catalogs are given free. You pay for the postage only.

MORE INFORMATION:

You can learn more about the publisher and its range of books, tapes, business, personal
and occult services at its web site.

PRIME SOURCE:

You are buying direct from the Prime Source, not from a retailer or wholesaler. This prayers
service is not available from any retail or wholesale outlet.

REFERENCE:

Service Title: SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS prayers service
Prayers performed by: The Inner Circle
Compnay: KOH SIN TEONG
Tel: (+6013) 7264160 (Malaysia)
Tel: (+607) 4544706 (Malaysia)

Catalog No.: #A1008
Name of Dealer: Jenny
Dealer's Email: jennymaxwell2000@yahoo.com
Dealer Ref. No.: #1057

HOW TO ORDER:

Copy, paste or print out the 'Order Form' below and send with payment by mail to the
address below. ORDER TODAY! No Risk!

-------------------- ORDER FORM ---------------------

Mail your order with payment to:

 KOH SIN TEONG
 (Ref. No. 1057),
 P.O. BOX NO. 22,
 83300 SRI GADING, JOHOR,
 MALAYSIA.

I wish to order for your "Solve All Problems" service for 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/ _____
problem(s). Full details of my problem(s) are enclosed in my own handwriting. Please
process my order immediately.

I enclose uncrossed Postal Orders/Money Order/Bank Draft/Cheque/Cash Money for
$______ . Please make your payment in favor of "KOH SIN TEONG."

Please don't cross your payments to enable your order to be processed and shipped
quickly.

Name _____________________________________________
Address __________________________________________
Birth date: _________________ Birth time: ________
Birth place: ______________ Tel.: ________________
E-mail: ____________________________ Ref. No. 1057

(B) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        $$--FREE DEALER INCOME OPPORTUNITY!--$$

When you order for the above item, you are automatically given a FREE Limited Dealer
opportunity. You can promote this item using this circular and earn big sales commissions.
You can promote by ordinary mail, by e-mail, or on the internet. The world is your market.

No dealership or other fee is needed. This is absolutely free! An excellent income
opportunity.

  LIMITED DEALERSHIP

This Limited Dealership is given for the item you have bought only. It does not include
dealership rights to other products and services. For that, you need to be (1) a FreeDealer,
(2) a regular Dealer, or (3) a Distributor. Details below.

PART TIME OR FULL TIME

You can do this work part time or full time. Do everything at your own pace.
You are your own boss.

REPEAT INCOME

All repeat orders for the same item will continue to earn you the same sales
commissions.

EASY TO START NOW!

All you need to do is to distribute this circular by ordinary mail, e-mail or other ways.

Your costs will be very low. There is no handling of products, no meetings to attend, no
overheads, no stocking, no deliveries, no hassle, no risk.
Everything - from production, research, delivery, service, follow-ups - is done by the
company.

HOW TO PROMOTE

You can promote it on the internet using e-mail, ads, or on your web site. You can place
classified advertisements for it on the internet. There are
thousands of web sites that give you FREE classified ads. The internet is a fine way to earn
income from selling this item and our other products and
services. Best of all, you don't even need to own a computer. There are cyber cafes
everywhere where you can access the internet for just a few dollars.

SALES COMMISSION

Every sale will earn you a commission of 25%. The price of item #A1008 is RM30 + RM6
postage, so your commission will be RM7.50 per sale.

In other countries, the price is US$10 + US$5 Airmail, so the commission per sale is
US$2.50.

Postage and handling costs are not included in calculating the sales commissions.

OTHER INCOME

If your customer order OTHER items from us, you will also earn substantial sales
commissions if you are one of the following:

1. a FreeDealer
2. a regualr Dealer
3. a Distributor

  IF YOU WANT TO EARN MORE MONEY...

If you want to promote our other commission circulars for 500+ products and services by
regular mail, e-mail, or on the internet, join one of the following programs:

1) Free Dealership program. This is HOT! Very beneficial to you. Absolutely! Only a small
registration fee of RM30 (US$10) is needed to qualify for all the wonderful benefits. These
include big discounts on your purchases, big commissions on your sales. This applies to all
items. Don't miss it! I recommend it absolutely.

2) Dealership program. Send RM75 (US$30) for one year dealership, Great Benefits, and
Bigger Profits on all products and services!

3) Distributorship program. Send RM189 (US$75) for one year distributorship. The Best and
Most Amazing program! Super Benefits. For those who want the Biggest Wholesale Profits
on all items!

HOW TO DISTRIBUTE

You can distribute the above circular "as it is" or using your own name and address (as in
the "Drop-Ship" method).

DROP-SHIP METHOD OR PRIVACY METHOD?

If you want to promote it using your own name and address, you may need to register your
business with some government departments and comply with
various business laws. There is only one way to avoid that inconvenience. To avoid all the
hassles and trouble, promote the circular part time using our
name and address. That is - distribute the sales circular "as it is"  with only your exclusive
Account Number (you will be given this number when you
order!) in the "Ref. No." space. That way, nobody will know about you, your business, or
whatever you choose to do. Your privacy will then be assured.

We encourage everyone to do the business using their own names and addresses (the
Drop-Ship method) so that they can keep track of their progress and earnings. But we
understand that it may not be convenient for many people to do business openly (because
of hard-to-comply laws, their jobs, age, lack of capital, desire for privacy). Thus, we suggest
that they distribute the circular 'as it is' using our name and address. This solves the
problem.

NEED HELP OR INFORMATION?

If you need help on anything, phone, write or e-mail. We are always at your service.

ACT NOW!

Start distributing the circular today. Get the most out of your free limited dealership for
having bought from us. Have fun making money. Thank you, and blessed be!

All information are correct at the time of mailing. However, email addresses may sometimes
change due to the childish activities of so-called cyber terrorists. So if you have any questions about
anything, it is better for you to phone or write to us at the address given above than to send email which can
be hacked by others (a common occurence on the internet).

Send your orders by postal first class/air mail. It is fast, safe, and reliable. All orders are shipped by mail.